Do you like to listen to audio books, music and podcasts?
From time to time, you're dozing off while listening to your favorite audio title?
You're annoyed at skimming though the whole title to locate the position where you dozed off?
* Then DozeGuard is for you! *
DozeGuard lets you select and play audio titles from your media library and notices when you're dozing off while listening.
If you didn't move for some time, DozeGuard assumes you felt asleep and stops the current title after storing the current position.
Next time when you select a title which has been stopped, DozeGuard offers to quickly jump to the position of the last device move and to the position where the title was stopped.
Thus, you only have to skim through the title from the position of the last move to that of the automatic stop to find the point where to resume your listening.
You're free to use the built-in iPod app and DozeGuard alternately, the both are independent of each other.
If you want to give DozeGuard a try, then load the free DozeGuard Lite. The Lite version will stop after 10 minutes and allows to select 2 titles only.
A few details
* You can choose the time interval in which DozeGuard expects you to move the device between 1 and 30 minutes (no edgy shaking necessary, simply move it gently).
* DozeGuard reminds you to confirm your alertness by playing a pleasant triad 30, 20 and 10 seconds before the automatic stop.
* The screen is dimmed 30 seconds after the last interaction to minimize distraction.
* DozeGuard keeps a list of the last 10 titles which were automatically stopped.
* DozeGuard stores the list of selected titles and activates it at the next start.